Nearly a year after its debut during the Summer Uprising, Doom & Destiny has received a new update that delivers a ton of new content. Version 1.3 introduces an entirely new adventure where you have to rescue 7 lost dwarfs, as well as 5 new super dungeons, more than 20 new powers, and a level cap increase. You can check out the full list of improvements below, which we’ve shamlessly copy-pasted from their official website.
- an entire new adventure! 7 dwarfs are lost around the whole world and need your help to return home! find them all!
- the ship! the ship! the ship!
- 5 new super dungeons;
- more than 20 new powers!
- a complete new set of weapons, armors and utilities sold in various new shops and secret locations;
- 3 new sidequests for hardcore players;
- new secrets!!!
- new hilarious graves!
- tons of new monster and challenges;
- level cap increased from a lame 40 to a legendary 60!
- game performance improved;
- less misspellings (maybe)
- bugs fix!
Source: Official Website