Good party games are hard to find on Microsoft’s Indie Games service. Even harder to find are games that see improvement after release. Chompy Chomp Chomp is now among them.
Utopian World of Sandwiches has taken post-release feedback into account with their latest patch (our review included) and improved several aspects of the game with a patch.
A convenient list of fixes
- Brand new bubble power up (pictured above)
- Settings are saved instead of forgotten
- Winning Chompy wears a crown in game
- Immunity on spawn
- Ability to turn all of the power ups on and off
- Compy Chompys (AI) is less evil
We’ll be sure to try the newest version of the game out and report back with an update to the review should there be a notable level of improvement. Chompy Chomp Chomp is available now on the Xbox Live Games Marketplace for 80 Microsoft points ($1).