This week is all about a proper education:
All of the hootinanny about Kickstarter finally gets sorted out for once, as Michael Neel of GameMarx drops a knowledge bomb on all of us with a plethora of detailed figures behind what works and what doesn’t on kickstarter. DigitalDNAGames, the most prolific developer on XBLIG also leaves his two cents behind on Gamesutra in an article which outlines common myths about the XBLIG marketplace.
Finally, it seems that things about to get extra funky (in the 90’s sense of the word) as everyone’s shipwrecked aliens ToeJam and Earl make their way back towards Earth in a recent announcement that they are hitting XBLA soon.
ITunes: Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
MP3: Direct Download
Hosts: Mike Wall, Dave Voyles, Anthony Swinnich
Music: Paul Weinstein – Chipocrite
- Winners Revealed for Atari’s Pong® Indie Developer Challenge
- Upcoming ToeJam and Earl Port Will Be Bringing Back the 90’s Funk to XBLA
- Kickstarter stats you can use
- Myths about XBLIG development
- Divekick Game Gets Publisher
- Shoot 1UP coming to Windows phone August 22